City of Austin order no. 20200617-014 requires all employees, guests, and visitors to wear face coverings in all indoor and outdoor public areas of the hotel. Face coverings may only be removed if a person is eating or drinking in the restaurant, or while maintaining a consistent separation of six feet or more from others, excluding family members, and engaging in conduct authorized and as allowed by the governor's order GA-26 or subsequent executive order.
Welcome to boutique-coolness. Authentic. Unscripted. Engaging. Down-to-earth with a quick wit and ready smile
Aiden embodies the eclectic spirit of the hip 78704 neighborhood
Start your day with a fresh, delicious and filling, FREE Hot Breakfast Buffet featuring Texas shaped waffles, choice of bread, egg, meat, cereals, a variety of fruits, juices, coffee, and tea served in the restaurant.
Enjoy our outdoor pool, wading pool & heated hot tub set in a beautiful garden courtyard. Experience a level of service, amenities, and appearance associated with boutique hotels but at an affordable price.
Enjoy exploring all that Austin has to offer from the parks to the capital to the weird and wild. And when you are done, escape to the Austin City Hotel to have a quiet and relaxing night's rest away from it all.
Aiden @ Austin City Hotel Has All the AmenitiesYou Need, Wrapped Up in a Nice Package.
No other Austin hotel can match our combination of location, service, amenities, and price.
- Free Google Fiber powered WiFi
- Free Parking (saves you ~$25 per day)
- Complimentary hot breakfast buffet every day
- On-premises bar & restaurant
- Serene courtyard garden pool & hot tub surrounded by lush landscaping and soothing sounds of the waterfall.
- In-room microwave, refrigerator, and Keurig coffee maker
- 100% smoke-free environment
- Meeting & event rooms
- Pet-Friendly hotel
- Minutes from downtown Austin, Texas
- Universally accessible rooms available
- Check-in: 3:00pm - Check-out: 11:00am
What are you waiting for? BOOK IT!